During ASK hours (dismissal through the end of ASK at 5:30 p.m.), please use this phone number to contact an ASK staff member at the appropriate location:
3K/JK ASK phone: (704) 314-6992
Grades K-8 ASK phone: (704) 433-0613
Please contact ASK Director Dakota Raney with questions. Register and schedule your child for ASK at the following links:
3K-K students have the opportunity to participate in after-school care until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Students should bring a snack and water bottle.
Lower (grades 1-4) and middle (grades 5-8) school students will have the opportunity to participate in an after-school program including snack, study hall and free play. Any student who participates in the lower school ASK (After School Kids) or middle school ASK must be picked up by a parent/guardian no later than 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Students should bring a snack and water bottle.
ASK children play outside during all seasons of the year and need to be dressed in weather-appropriate clothing. Please contact Dakota Raney with program inquiries.
ASK Daily Rates
The daily rate for ASK participation is $13 per day Monday-Thursday from dismissal until 5:30 p.m..
SA offers Extended Day ASK on Fridays. Extended Day will offer various enrichment activities for 3K-K, lower school, and middle school from early release dismissal until 3:30 p.m. each Friday that ASK is in session. There will be a $7 fee for Extended Day participation. Students remaining in ASK after 3:30 p.m. on Fridays will be charged the $13 daily rate in addition to the Friday Extended Day rate of $7.
If the child is picked up later than 5:30 p.m., the ASK director has permission to charge a late pick-up fee of $25 in addition to the cost of ASK.
Monthly ASK Contract
Salisbury Academy is excited to offer a monthly After School Kids (ASK) option to our families! If your student generally participates in daily ASK, then this contracted rate of $220 per month offers a significant annual savings compared to the daily rate. All days that ASK is offered are included in the monthly rate. You may choose to participate in one or both of the contract sessions – September 1, 2023-January 31, 2024 and/or February 1, 2024-May 28, 2024. Students may begin participating at any time within the term, however, cancellations mid-term will be permitted only at the discretion of the Head of School.
Monthly ASK Program Policy
- Registration form is required for all students participating in this program.
- The monthly rate of $220 will be invoiced through your FACTS Tuition Management account on the 1st of each month and is due no later than the 15th of each month.
- Enrollment in the Monthly ASK Program begins and ends with the program session date(s) selected. Cancellations mid-session will be permitted only at the discretion of the Head of School.
- Monthly billing will not be credited, prorated, or discounted when a student does not use ASK due to student absences, athletics, or school closures.
- Participation in Enrichment programs is not included in this rate and will require a separate registration and payment.
- The ASK program ends at 5:30 p.m. daily. Students picked up after this time will be subject to a late fee of $25 per occurrence.
- All students attending ASK are expected to follow all Salisbury Academy and ASK policies. Non-adherence to these policies may result in suspension from the ASK program.